Beware the Sale Bandwagon

There’s the mortgage, the utility bills, and the kids. Our family regularly sets aside something for our investments, and we also spend for financial protection. Definitely our cash flow is a bit crazy, yet we do travel regularly and spend good quality time with family. Any expense beyond that is discretionary, at best. Even though you get to enjoy a discount during a sale, you are still spending money. True, you get 25% discount, but you are actually shelling out the remaining 75%, which otherwise would have been savings. So, if something is not on your list, better hold your horses!